Chrysler Certified Mechanic
Areas' #1 Chrysler dealer is looking for an experienced Chrysler Certified Mechanic. We are actively looking for a mechanic and will offer extremely competitive wages based on experience! We are the premiere customer service oriented dealership and it is our commitment to our customers that makes this possible. Therefore we are looking for an experienced, dynamic, service-oriented individual that will continue to take care of our customers to the best of their ability. If you are a certified Chrysler Mechanic, we are very interested in speaking with you. It's time to advance your career with the fastest growing dealership in the region! We have a professional work environment that rewards our employees with competitive compensation and a benefits package.
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
- Perform quality inspections of vehicle repairs prior to returning the vehicle to the customer
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc
- Communicate directly with the service advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
Benefits and Compensation:
- SIGN ON BONUS
- Relocation expenses covered
- Excellent base pay that is negotiated based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Time
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a Chrysler Certification for automotive mechanics with at least 2 years experience
- Must have an AC Recycle Certificate, or willing to obtain
- Must have a current and valid driver's license with no more than 1 moving violation and/or at-fault accident on driving record within the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 5 years (DUI/DWI)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Requires ownership of standard hand tools to perform repairs and maintenance on current vehicles
- Must have experience using repair shop testing and service equipment
- Must be able understand, read, write, and speak English